rainbow background

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Welcome!

I have decided to blog anonymously for the sake of helping others. Because I know the more 'real' I can be the more my posts might help, encourage bring hope to another parenting trauma. Because of where we live, our lives/jobs in the community, our children, our families....I feel this is the only way I can be brutally honest and real in the tough and ugly times. So ladies who know who I am please refrain from using our real names-please and thanks.

Looking forward to putting it all out there in hopes of helping our family and maybe yours.

3 comments:

  1. Good Luck! Hope this venue will give you an outlet as well as you share your thoughts, frustrations, and joys. Excited to cheer you on in the process!

    BMW :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the name of your blog. Very hopeful! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish that one day you can feel safe to be brutally honest in real life too. It will cause stripes, I can guarantee that, but it is so amazing to be real all day, every day.

    for now, ((((HUGS))))

    ReplyDelete